- Hiring Organization: World Security
- Post Name: Security Guard
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: AED 3800 to AED 5400 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Security Guard Job In Dubai With Free Visa: Security Officers protect the people and assets of a company by keeping watch for any threats. They perform regular security checks on buildings and can be found at entrance points, so no intruders successfully enter the premises.
A Security Officer is responsible for securing premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment with a sharp eye. They inspect buildings and assure compliance to policy and procedure while also preventing losses or damage by reporting irregularities that may arise, such as theft attempts on valuable assets.
Security Officers must have excellent communication skills. Being able to explain the details of any situation, no matter who arrives on the scene, helps them make better decisions about how best to handle things as needed.
A Security Officer works alongside or under a Security Manager who oversees all security operations within a company. A Security Officer may provide briefs on specific situations to the manager, who will handle the more complex elements.
About Company :
World Security World Security is an award winning, full spectrum, security solutions provider, offering comprehensive security solutions across the United Arab Emirates.Our diverse portfolio includes clients from the industrial, commercial and financial sectors with individually unique requirements, all served with equal expertise.Our SIRA certified Security Institute to empower your security guards to handle their day-to-day duties in a competent and responsible manner.
As trade, commerce and lifestyles are increasingly being transformed by technology, we have kept pace with the demands of this Age of Technology through investments in our people by focussing on loss prevention techniques than mere guarding solutions. We embrace diversity, encourage personal development and provide our people with the tools to drive change.
We remain committed to responsibly doing business by building partnerships with our customers to ensure enduring relationships. A key part of our sustainability programmer is the development of our business in a way that benefits the communities in which we operate.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- High School diploma is required
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website