- Hiring Organization: INDUS GUARD SERVICES LLC
- Post Name: Security Guard
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: AED 1000 to AED 7200 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Security Guard Jobs In Dubai Free Visa: Security Officers protect the people and assets of a company by keeping watch for any threats. They perform regular security checks on buildings and can be found at entrance points, so no intruders successfully enter the premises.
A Security Officer is responsible for securing premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment with a sharp eye. They inspect buildings and assure compliance to policy and procedure while also preventing losses or damage by reporting irregularities that may arise, such as theft attempts on valuable assets.
Security Officers must have excellent communication skills. Being able to explain the details of any situation, no matter who arrives on the scene, helps them make better decisions about how best to handle things as needed.
A Security Officer works alongside or under a Security Manager who oversees all security operations within a company. A Security Officer may provide briefs on specific situations to the manager, who will handle the more complex elements.
About Company :
INDUS GUARD SERVICES LLC The Organization INDUS GUARD SERVICES LLC is set up under the patronage of a Group of Security Professionals having tremendous experience in the armed forces, security, and safety field. The organization is licensed by the Department of Economic Development for providing Security Guards for Property Guarding and Trained Guards for Events, Parties, and Personal Protection. We are also licensed by SIRA under Dubai Police GHQ. The guards are also trained and graded as CCTV Systems Operators and Security Site Supervisors according to their years of expertise and academic qualifications.
We provide the security officers for Hospitality sectors, Industrial Sectors, Commercial Sectors, Residential and Parking, Shops and Outlets, Academic Institutions, etc. who have experience in their respective sectors. We have a specialized team of Event Security Team to manage and ensure the safety and security of the events and the VIP, VVIP security Protocols throughout the events or functions.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- High School diploma is required
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website