ABOUT HINDUSTAN UNILEVER
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Main accountabilities and key tasks
- Provides regulatory input to the Home Care Division innovation projects (PRE-LOCK):
- Supports the Global Design Centre and Science & Technology programs on global research and innovation projects and emerging technologies.
- Provides the consolidated regulatory review and assessment for the countries in which the product is to be marketed (Pre-lock).
- Is knowledgeable on regulatory developments worldwide by gathering input from the RA Network which could affect the Home Care division products and ensures that these developments are incorporated into the Home Care division innovation programme.
- Supports the global Home Care division Regulatory Affairs network:
- Monitors what is going on in markets /challenges in/out.
- Prepares global regulatory summaries for specific product / technologies areas.
- Communicates information on issues, issue management, and regulatory news.
- Maintains information sharing system(s) to ensure access and alignment on regulatory topics across the division and in the RA community.
- Supports the management Regulatory Affairs for the Home Care Division:
- Provides global regulatory updates on regulations affecting the Home Care division, gives training (interprets legislation).
- Participates in the Claims Co-generation process.
- Provides regulatory support to the management of globally relevant Home Care division issues and opportunities.
- Identifies changes and anticipates regulatory challenges for the future which could drive the external influencing agenda for the Home Care division as input for the advocacy agenda and innovation plans.
- Executes regulatory risk assessments, participates in stress tests
- Can support issue leader of specific topics
- Reliance Jio Jobs in Mumbai for Fresher
- HDFC Bank Job for Fresher in Mumbai
- Job in Johnson & Johnson for Product Manager in Mumbai
- Part Time job in Mumbai
Internal: Senior leaders (R&D and Business Partners); Division R&D, Division Brand Development, Global regulatory affairs leadership team, Global regulatory affairs managers and network, External Affairs, Legal, Safety & Environmental Assurance Centre, Customer Development.
External: Regulators, trade associations, academics, suppliers, 3rd parties, etc.
Skills and Standards of Leadership profile:
Minimum BSc, preferably an M.S. Pharmacy, Biological Science, Toxicology, Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within an FMCG environment with expertise in regulatory requirements preferred that govern home or personal care and/or OTC industry.
- Active collaboration with R&D and non-R&D functions as well as 3rd parties in support of the innovation program.
- Pro-active self-direction with a high level of initiative, flexibility and persistence and a very much hands-on approach to results delivery.
- Good team player with agility to be able to respond quickly on stakeholders’ requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess regulatory risks and opportunities and the impact it has on the existing and innovation portfolio.
- Ability to apply argumentation to influence internally.
Seniority level-Associate Employment type-Full-time Job function-Research and Science Industries-Consumer Goods, Food & Beverages, and Food Production
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of HINDUSTAN UNILEVER to get apply
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in