Senior Product Manager
ID: 1836 | 3 – 6 yrs | Bangalore | careers
Senior Product Manager – Delivery Marketplace
We are all about building products that make this world fun, and a more convenient place to live in !
We @Swiggy dream of changing the Way India Eats and now the way India consumes convenience ! 🙂
Being a hyperlocal food delivery business means capturing the needs of not one, but three customers – the end consumers, the restaurants and the delivery executives.
The product team works closely with engineering, design, data sciences and analytics to deliver the best possible customer experience through seamless technology solutions.
We’re looking for talented, passionate and fearless product folks to join our young, vibrant team. If you’re passionate about solving the right problems, can communicate solutions effectively and can hustle to get it executed, we want to talk to you!
Know the Business function
As a successful Senior Product Manager for the delivery marketplace team, you will be responsible for operating a healthy and profitable marketplace for both Swiggy and delivery partners on Swiggy. You will obsess over customer and delivery partner experience and work on complex challenges in hiring and onboarding new delivery partners, planning delivery partner staffing, leveraging third party logistics providers, mobilising delivery partners and shaping demand and supply, with a keen eye for improving profitability and reducing costs. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders in product management, business, operations, design and engineering to carve out a year long roadmap and own its execution.
You thrive in a fast paced environment, demonstrate high levels of ownership, efficiently navigate through large, cross-functional projects and maintain a high bar on the quality of software shipped.
As a Sr Product Manager at Swiggy, we expect that you will have
- Astute customer understanding; a very customer focussed approach to solving problem
- 1st principle thinking; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it
- Solved complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions.
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around ’right’ products
An ideal candidate will have:
- Post Graduation with 3-6 years of core Product Management experience (Bonus points for tech chops!) in Series B+ company
- Experience in building impactful and customer facing products in E-commerce categories or Hyperlocal business ecosystem
- Worked on complex cross functional products
- Experience in developing/enhancing products leading to massive impacts in revenue,growth,consumer experience, fulfillment etc.
Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
To summarize, we need ‘game changers’ and ‘superstars’ in their respective fields. Do you have what it takes? Please give us a holler !
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website