- Hiring Organization: Maximus Infoware
- Post Name: Senior Software Engineer
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech
- Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 70000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 to 7 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Thane
Job Description For Senior Software Engineer for Oracle in Thane:
We are looking for a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The senior software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
To be successful as a senior software engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch senior software engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
MAXIMUS delivers unparalleled service levels under both the hosted model and the on-premise deployment model. The payment products are PA-DSS certified and the entire IT processing infrastructure is PCI-DSS and ISO/IEC 27001:13001 certified. Multiple levels of redundancy built into the service delivery architecture ensure business continuity for the customers. Regular audits by third party process and security consultants ensure continued compliance with the required standards, as well as bring about continuous improvements in systems and processes. A sophisticated call centre, 24 x 7 monitoring and round-the-clock support contribute to enhanced customer experience.
MAXIMUS Omni Channel Switching suite comprises a wide range of Payment Switch/EFT Switch services to drive different channels, such as ATM terminals, POS devices, eCom services, biometric enabled payments, kiosk services, immediate payment services, unified payment interface and others. In addition to the core switch, the suite also includes a cutting-edge card management system. The Company’s Omni Channel Switch is connected to the national payment processing entities, such as the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Royal Monetary Authority (RMA), Bhutan and other central bodies. The MAXIMUS payment services encompass transaction processing for RuPay, VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay International, JCB and other card networks, as well as digital payment transactions. The various channels – ATM, POS, eCom, IMPS, UPI, AEPS, ICD (interoperable cash deposit), kiosk – are driven by the MAXIMUS Omni Channel Switch in a seamless manner. Connectivity with over 45 backend systems have been established till date.
For Digital Payments, MAXIMUS offers industry-leading solutions for mobile banking, Micro ATM, microfinance, merchant payments, instant payments and others through agent and distributor models. Card-based merchant POS services as well as digital payment services (P2P, P2M, B2B) are offered. The Company also has a smart mobile wallet that can be used by banks, telcos, retail merchants and others offering services for smart cities. Depending on the customer requirement, MAXIMUS can function as a comprehensive MSP (Managed Services Provider), PSP (Payment Service Provider) or TSP (Technology Service Provider).
ATM Monitoring, EJ Management, Cash Forecasting and eSurveillance form the other pillar of the Company’s service engagement with customers under the Monitoring Suite. In the Enterprise Management portfolio, MAXIMUS offers Multiway Transaction Reconciliation services, Credit Card Life Cycle Management, Card Control, Core Banking, NPA Tracker, HR Management and Identity Management solutions.
The customer base of MAXIMUS includes leading names from diverse industry verticals. The Company has sales and support presence in over 20 cities in India and abroad. The global footprint of the Company spans 10 countries.
Responsibility For Senior Software Engineer for Oracle in Thane:
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing content supply portfolio of applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
Skills For Senior Software Engineer for Oracle in Thane:
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website