Do you have the desire and ability to convert an idea into a product? Do you have confirmed understanding of image, video processing, computer vision, video security and deep learning concepts, and ability to apply those concepts in practical applications? If you are a programmer with attention to detail, thorough understanding of system software, optimization techniques and a specialist in C/C++ and you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a senior system software engineer to join our multimedia team.
What you will be doing:
- You will be developing software for multimedia software stack to enable groundbreaking user experiences.
- Develop, optimize, and productize software stack for multimedia applications.
- Participate in the chip development life cycle.
- Get exposed to the nascent developments in the constantly evolving space of video technologies, computer vision, video security, AI/DL and work on many groundbreaking features that are redefining our industry.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering and research teams worldwide, as well as our partners and customers.
- Work alongside world-renowned specialists in multimedia technologies to productize innovations on NVIDIA GPUs.
What we need to see:
- Masters/Ph.D. or equivalent experience in EE/Computer Science from a reputed university.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and operating system concepts.
- Domain knowledge in any of Image/Video processing, Computer vision, AI/DL, and video security.
- In-depth understanding of video codecs (H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1 etc.).
- Familiarity with chip development lifecycle.
- Strong software development, optimization, analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to understand end-to-end use-case and devise solutions to improve user experience.
- 7-12 years’ experience in developing and debugging systems software.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Dedicated, fast to act, and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knack for full software stack development – from implementing APIs to understanding the impact and consequences on the hardware.
- In-depth understanding of video and computer vision concepts, e.g., video encoding, image processing, transforms, color spaces, optical flow etc.
- Developed and productized AI/DL networks for practical use-cases
- Experience to take features from inception to product following good software development practices.
NVIDIA Corporation (NVIDIA) is the world-leader in AI and visual computing technologies and the inventor of the graphics processing unit (GPU). The Company’s products are powering revolution in the AI and DL technologies, and enabling amazing graphics in data centers, workstations, personal computers, notebook computers, game consoles and mobile devices. Most of the world’s fastest supercomputers are powered by NVIDIA GPUs.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to outstanding growth, our best-in-class engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
The GPU Multimedia Group within NVIDIA is responsible for delivering best possible and immersive multimedia experience to the end user on his/her device (PC, tablet, phone) using NVIDIA GPUs and SoC’s, either locally or via cloud. The group is responsible for design and productization of all multimedia and VR technologies of NVIDIA software stack.
- Job for Web Developer in Pune
- Sr. Software Engineer in Pune
- Graphic Designer Job in OAO India, Pune
- TCS Job in Pune For Freshers
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website