- Hiring Organization: NVIDIA
- Post Name: Senior System Software Engineer
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, Master’s degree
- Salary: INR 90000/- to INR 150000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Senior System Software Engineer in NVIDIA, Pune: We are seeking a talented senior systems engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be required to analyze computer networks, develop and implement repairs, modifications, and upgrades, and diagnose and resolve system errors or technical issues.
To be a successful senior systems engineer, you should possess advanced knowledge of hardware and software systems and exceptional analytical thinking abilities. A top-notch senior systems engineer should be able to effectively resolve technical issues and implement cost-effective solutions.
Nvidia Corporation is an American multinational technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It is a software and fabless company which designs graphics processing units (GPUs), application programming interface (APIs) for Data Science and High-performance computing as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market. NVIDIA is a global leader in Artificial Intelligence  hardware & software from edge to cloud computing and expanded its presence in the gaming industry with its handheld game consoles Shield Portable, Shield Tablet, and Shield Android TV and its cloud gaming service GeForce Now. Its professional line of GPUs are used in workstations for applications in such fields as architecture, engineering and construction, media and entertainment, automotive, scientific research, and manufacturing design.
In addition to GPU manufacturing, Nvidia provides an API called CUDA that allows the creation of massively parallel programs which utilize GPUs. They are deployed in supercomputing sites around the world. More recently, it has moved into the mobile computing market, where it produces Tegra mobile processors for smartphones and tablets as well as vehicle navigation and entertainment systems. In addition to AMD, its competitors include Intel and Qualcomm.
Nvidia announced plans on September 13, 2020 to acquire Arm Ltd. from SoftBank, pending regulatory approval, for a value of US$40 billion in stock and cash, which would be the largest semiconductor acquisition to date. SoftBank Group will acquire slightly less than a 10% stake in Nvidia, and Arm would maintain its headquarters in Cambridge.
Facing increased regulatory hurdles, Nvidia signaled that it was dropping its acquisition of Arm. The deal, which would have been the largest ever in the chip sector, was valued at $66B at the time of its collapse.
- Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
- Analyzing network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems.
- Developing and designing network architecture and computer systems infrastructure.
- Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration of computer systems.
- Managing project timelines, budgets, and documentation.
- Monitoring computer systems and networks for viruses, malfunctions, and errors.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Linux and UNIX.
- Experience with database management software, such as MySQL, Oracle RDBMS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent scripting skills with knowledge of programming languages, such as Perl, Ruby, and Python.
- Good knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP, IP, and OSI models.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website