- Hiring Organization: TATA Capital
- Post Name: Senior Team Leader
- Industry: Financial services company
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 40000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Tata Capital Limited is a financial and investment service provider in India. The company is based in Mumbai and has more than 100 branches across the country. The firm offers consumer loans, wealth management, commercial finance, and infrastructure finance, among others.
Tata Capital, a subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited, was established in the year 2007. It is the financial services arm of the USD 108 billion Tata Group. It is a holding company of Tata Capital Financial Services Limited (TCFSL), Tata Securities Limited, and Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited.
The company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a Systematically Important Deposit Accepting Non-Banking Financial Company. Tata Capital offers services like commercial finance, investment banking, consumer loans, private equity, treasury advisory, and credit cards. It serves corporate, retail, and institutional customers through its wholly owned subsidiary, TCFSL.
We are looking for a result-driven team leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
To be successful as a team leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch team leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website