- Hiring Organization: University Hospital Sharjah
- Post Name: Cleaner
- Industry: Hospitality Company
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: AED 2000 to AED 2500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Sharjah
University Hospital Sharjah, (UHS) is located adjacent to the sprawling campus of University of Sharjah. The prestigious, world-class Hospital is synonymous with commitment, care and impeccable services it offers to the patients. We are one of the best hospitals in the region.
Highly experienced, specialist doctors are the backbone of this patient-centric hospital. The hospital encompasses all the specialty and super-specialty areas of medicine and surgery. We have various centers of Excellence that strive to give the patients the best medical advice, treatment and care that could be compared to any famous and most committed medical centers in Sharjah
UHS takes pride in its team of Specialist Doctors, Best Gynecologists, Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals who give their cent percent to their profession. Our diligent and dedicated team, and the team spirit they demonstrate helps in acclaiming UHS as the top-notch healthcare providers in UAE.
Our Vision is to see UHS as one of the pioneering Specialty Healthcare Providers in the UAE and eventually in the entire region. To practice exemplary healthcare techniques and to deliver a memorable healing experience. Our mission is to strive relentlessly to adapt to the most recent technologies in the field of medicine and healthcare. Patient safety is our core concern. We cherish a deep-rooted desire to give the patients more than what they expect from us. Care, Convenience, Compassion and Collaboration comprise the essence of UHS.
We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
Responsibility For Cleaner:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Skills For Cleaner:
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website