Are you passionate about building cool devices and technologies? The Surface Team focuses on building devices that fully express the Microsoft vision. Fundamental part of our strategy is having desirable and powerful devices that enable the experiences people want and elicit their excitement. Creating these new experiences and devices involves close partnership between hardware engineers, software engineers, designers, manufacturing along with the various industry partners that closely collaborate to create industry defining experiences. Come join us as we build an organization that scales with the challenges of creating new experiences and improving the existing ones.
The Surface development team is seeking a talented software development engineer with a strong systems background. Job responsibilities will encompass designing and coding drivers, tools and firmware across various technologies in Surface devices, and deliver high quality products to market. You need to be a team player who works well in a collaborative environment with peers in other development disciplines like quality and program management.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in software and/or product development
- Excellent C/C++, design, and coding skills
- Proven track record of shipping high volume consumer devices
- Experience with developing kernel mode drivers for Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with SOC (System On Chip) hardware architecture and software for SOC
- Worked / hands on Camera device drivers, 3A algorithms
- Knows the complete Camera stack overview, Camera HAL, Camera algorithms
- Ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar code
- Experience with new hardware bring-up and factory manufacturing
- Experience of working geographically diverse teams
- Ability to handle the debugger well to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems
- Experience with embedded system software development, especially at a system architectural level
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability make progress in the face of it
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.)
Some domestic and international travel will be necessary
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Job function-Engineering and Information Technology
Industries-Computer Hardware, Computer Software, and Information Technology and Services
- Job Location–Hyderabad
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of Microsoft to get apply
- Delivery Partner – Zomato Part Time Jobs in Hyderabad
- Infosys Job in Hyderabad For Freshers
- TCS jobs For Freshers in Hyderabad
- Reliance Jio Jobs in Hyderabad for Fresher
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in