- Hiring Organization: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Post Name: Software Engineering
- Industry: Investment Banking Company
- Qualification: BS/BA degree
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 40000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware. As of September 30, 2021, JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, the world’s largest bank by market capitalization, and the fifth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets, with total assets of US$3.758 trillion.
As a “Bulge Bracket” bank, it is a major provider of various investment banking and financial services. As of 2021 it is the largest lender to the fossil fuel industry in the world. It is one of America’s Big Four banks, along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. JPMorgan Chase is considered to be a universal bank and a custodian bank. The J.P. Morgan brand is used by the investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management, and treasury services divisions. Fiduciary activity within private banking and private wealth management is done under the aegis of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.—the actual trustee. The Chase brand is used for credit card services in the United States and Canada, the bank’s retail banking activities in the United States and United Kingdom, and commercial banking. Both the retail and commercial bank and the bank’s corporate headquarters are currently located at 383 Madison Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, since the prior headquarters building directly across the street, 270 Park Avenue, was demolished and a larger replacement headquarters is being built on the same site. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board.
A Software Engineer is an IT professional who designs, develops and maintains computer software at a company. They use their creativity and technical skills and apply the principles of software engineering to help solve new and ongoing problems for an organization.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives.
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Computer Programming and Coding.
- Software Development.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Testing and Debugging.
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking.
- Written and Verbal Communication.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website