- Hiring Organization: Tutelage
- Post Name: Software Engineer
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Graduate/PG in Computer Science or related discipline
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
Software Engineer Job in Tutelage, Bangalore: We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
Tutelage aspires to be a perfect contributor in the Technology Consulting sector which leverages Information Technology Services,Software development,Best Consulting Practices, Technical and Leadership Trainings.
We will strive excellence in each of our interactions with our esteemed Clients.We engage with passion to deliver high standard results in all our project engagement.
To be a consistent and niche player in the industry focusing technology consulting services which supports the growing business needs of an organization.
Our Mission to the audience is to make sure we are committed and focused in our client endeavor and deliver world class service across the enterprise.
- Demonstrate Integrity, Commitment & Onus in all our Interaction & relationship.
- Transparency in our Operation & Execution.
- Deliver Quality Services to our Customers and sharing/contributing effectively the Modern Evolution of Management thought to our Clients.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website