- Hiring Organization: Octaware Technologies
- Post Name: Software Developer
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Computer Sciences)
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 35000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Octaware Technologies is a software development company based in Mumbai, India. It was incorporated in 2005. It is India’s first company claiming sharia compliance that has been listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, the listing happened on 3 April, 2017. The company operates domestically and internationally with subsidiaries registered in United Arab Emirates, United States, and India. It has marketing offices in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
The company is SEI-CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2008 and rated “SE-2A” High Performance Capability and High Financial Strength by NSIC-CRISIL. Octaware is a member of the Electronics and Software Promotion Council.
Octaware provides specialized software application and product development services and solutions in the areas of healthcare, finance, and e-government industry. The company has proprietary products for domestic as well as international markets, such as PowerERM – Human Capital Relationship Management, Hospice – Healthcare and Citizen services solution, and iOnAsset – Inventory management and tracking System etc. These products are available as packaged products as well as software-as-a-service model integrated with legacy system.
Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. business applications or computer games) and computer operating systems. evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work. develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Computer Programming and Coding.
- Software Development.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Testing and Debugging.
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking.
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Find a Home for Your Software Engineering Skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website