- Hiring Organization: Flex
- Post Name: Validation Engineer
- Industry: Electronics manufacturing company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Chennai
Software Validation Engineer in Flex,Chennai: We are seeking a results-oriented validation engineer to optimize our quality control procedures. You will be evaluating manufacturing processes, overseeing the calibration of equipment, and performing validation tests to ensure compliance with industry standards.
To ensure success as a validation engineer, you should exhibit specialized industry knowledge and experience in a related industry. An accomplished validation engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into efficient quality control procedures.
Flex Ltd. (previously known as Flextronics International Ltd. or Flextronics) is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California. The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
The company was founded in 1969 as Flextronics, Inc.
In 1990, the company returned to being a private company in a leveraged buyout and was renamed as Flextronics International, Ltd. with Singapore as its new base. In 1993, the company received venture capital funding through Sequoia Capital, and became a public held company again in 1994. The company closed its contract electronic manufacturing plant in Richardson, Texas in 1996. The company acquired two companies in Hong Kong, Astron Group and FICO Plastics Ltd. and a Swedish-based company, Ericsson Business Networks. In 2000, the company ranked third on “100 Best-Managed Companies” by IndustryWeek. In 2005, the company purchased the manufacturing division of Nortel Networks, and Solectron in 2007. In 2006 Flextronics took over a part of the production of Lego, but in 2009 Lego decided to end relations with Flextronics and purchase the production facilities in Mexico and Hungary. On 4 June 2007, Flextronics offered to purchase Solectron for US$3.6 billion and thus making Solectron a subsidiary of Flextronics. The acquisition of Solectron was completed by end of October 2007, earlier than anticipated.
- Measuring production processes and parameters against industry standards.
- Establishing validation standards and developing performance testing and quality control measures.
- Calibrating equipment to function within acceptable parameters.
- Developing test procedures that produce analyzable validation data.
- Analyzing test data to determine the causes of defects, failure, or flaws and facilitating corrective measures.
- Performing risk assessments and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Extensive experience in equipment calibration, performance testing, and quality control.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis tools and project management software.
- In-depth knowledge of production processes, parameters, and standards.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website