Job Openings for Senior Executive – HR Admin in Patel Nagar (West Delhi) We are looking for a Sr. Executive HR Admin who is comfortable looking after HR, Recruiting Administration for our group of companies as well as for our Client Companies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contributing to the evaluation and development of HR strategy, policies and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Handling all HR activities such as counseling, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation culture and attitudinal development, performance management, competency profiling, compensation management etc.
- Recruiting is an integral part of the job. You will need to handle all aspects of the recruiting process such as screening, interviewing, reference checks and headhunting.
- Day to day personnel handling and administration activities such as maintaining employee records, payroll benefits, expense management, legal documentation, filing, MIS reporting, general correspondence, etc.
- Providing general admin support to the team.
Job Profile :
The best way to apply for this position is to submit your resume on this careers website page given below link. We do not consider emailed resumes for this profile.
- (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization)
- (PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization)
- Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
- You should have at least 3+ years of practical HR / Recruiting experience, with at least 1 year of experience in recruiting (preferably technical recruiting.)
- A regular full-time Bachelors degree in any subject is required. An MBA (HR) degree is preferred but not required.
- You should have at least 70% marks in both class X XII.
- Your current age should be between 24 and 30 years.
- You should have strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- You should be able to multitask as you will be handling many things simultaneously.
- You should be proficient in working with MS Excel MS Word.
- You need to live within a 60 minute commuting distance from New Patel Nagar.
- Our working hours are from 10:30am to 6:30pm. This is a Delhi based position, Please do not apply for this job unless you live in Delhi/NCR. The best way to apply for this position is to submit your resume on this careers website page.
- Company Profile Infinity Group India is a group of some leading Recruitment Agencies. It offers services such as Executive Search, Head Hunting, Technical Non-Technical Recruitments, HR Consultancy, Recruitment Outsourcing etc.
- The company has been in operation since 2009 and is based in New Delhi. For more information about our services, clients and methodology, Click the below link.