- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Sr. Marketing Manager
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business development, or similar.
- Salary: INR 60000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangaluru
Sr. Marketing Manager in Amazon,Bengaluru: We are seeking an innovative senior product marketing manager to improve our company’s marketing strategies and competitiveness. As a senior product marketing manager, your duties will include analyzing competitor behavior, identifying market trends, and increasing our market share.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing and interpreting marketing metrics. First-class senior product marketing managers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington,. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
Amazon has earned a reputation as a disruptor of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. As of, it is the world’s largest online retailer and marketplace, smart speaker provider, cloud computing service through AWS, live-streaming service through Twitch, and Internet company as measured by revenue and market share. In , it surpassed Walmart as the world’s largest retailer outside of China, driven in large part by its paid subscription plan, Amazon Prime, which has over 200 million subscribers worldwide. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States.
Amazon also distributes a variety of downloadable and streaming content through its Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music, Twitch, and Audible units. It publishes books through its publishing arm, Amazon Publishing, film and television content through Amazon Studios, and has been the owner of film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer since March 2022. It also produces consumer electronics—most notably, Kindle e-readers, Echo devices, Fire tablets, and Fire TVs.
Amazon has been criticized for customer data collection practices, a toxic work culture, tax avoidance, and anti-competitive behavior.
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaising with management, marketing, sales, and production teams.
- Developing and launching new product lines and identifying new customers.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer behavior sciences and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website