- Hiring Organization: Super99
- Post Name: Store Manager
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: INR 25000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Pune
We are Super 99 (previously Store 99). Store 99 was originally part of the Shahid Group which owned THS (The Home Store) & Sabka Bazaar. Store 99 was founded by Mr. Javed in 2007 as he brought this concept from the US since he lived there for more than 30 years. The same passion and vision is now part of Super 99 a leading retail shopping brand with more than 65+ stores throughout India. We have a deep expertise since 1997 within the retail segment and now we are rapidly and successfully expanding Super 99 across all of India.
Since 2007, we have been adding value to the lives of our customers. We source many of our products locally as we believe in “Make in India.” We also source some of our products from many countries such as Turkey, Thailand, Vietnam and China.
Each of our SUPER 99 stores is laced with a wide range of products that we use in our everyday lives. So, you can expect to get anything from a wide range of categories such as Kitchen & Dining, Health & Beauty, Toys & Games, Food & Beverage, Stationery, Home Accessories, Gifts & Decor, Bathroom, Ready to Wear and much more.
We look to give customers a unique retail shopping experience by blending together the best of online as well as the offline world. Anyone can visit our website, browse through the available categories and find the product of your choice. After that, you can find or locate our store near your area and go to make a person only after seeing the product in person.
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented store manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website