- Hiring Organization: Bird Eats Bug
- Post Name: Sales Manager
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Salary: EUR 8000 to EUR 10000 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Berlin
Student Jobs Berlin: A Sales Representative handles fulfilling existing accounts, obtaining new ones, and following a daily work schedule to adequately ensure the satisfaction of their customers throughout all purchase levels. While managers handle creating plans and managing inventory, the Representative helps that inventory reach the right customer’s hands.
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets. They ensure that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase. This way, they can establish new accounts for their employer.
A successful Sales Representative should interact with others in a friendly and approachable manner, helping maintain positive relations between customers and suppliers. They need to have good time management skills to stay on task when they should be.
Sales Representatives collaborate with Field Sales Representatives, who help deliver products and services to customers outside of an establishment or from the comfort of their own office. Each is responsible for ensuring a customer’s satisfaction.
Bird Eats Bug We made Bird easier to use than mainstream screen recording tools. Anyone can now create perfect bug reports, even your end customers. Bird provides engineers with all the information in a single link and saves your team from the back.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website