- Hiring Organization: Randstad Canada
- Post Name: Warehouse Associate
- Industry: Recruitment
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: CAD 1800 to CAD 2000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Oshawa
Summer Jobs Oshawa: You will be receiving products from shipping trucks. You should place all the products in the warehouse and assist all warehouse operations. You will be responsible for shipping all the orders correctly. The ultimate goal is to make sure that all warehouse activities are performed smoothly. If you have the skills and experience required for this role, apply now. We will love to meet you.
Randstad Canada, It’s no secret: we’re high achievers. We push ourselves and each other because we want the best for each other. We want to be challenged to achieve great things. For us, it’s about outperforming our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams.
Great people, great opportunities. That’s our promise to you. We make it a priority to maintain a dynamic workplace where talented recruiters and other professionals can grow and take on new challenges. If our mission and values fit with yours, don’t hesitate to apply to join our team!
To know. To serve. To trust. Strive for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests. This isn’t just our mission statement, they’re words we live by. We apply our core values to everything we do. It’s how we’ve established ourselves as a leading voice in the world of work.
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders.
- Receive products and materials from shipping trucks and ensure everything has been received correctly.
- Handle the products carefully and check them for any defects or damages.
- Pack and ship orders accurately.
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Organize and manage the inventory.
- Keep a record of all shipments.
- Issue invoices to the customers and label the products.
- Prepare the products for shipment.
- Order more stock for the warehouse as and when required.
- Ensure all safety and hygiene standards are met in the warehouse for shipping and receiving orders.
- Additional certifications such as Forklift will be preferred.
- Understanding of Logistics software programs such as SAP, Net Suite will be preferred.
- Ability to operate an electric and manual pallet jack to move products.
- Great physical stamina to lift heavy products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
- Good time management skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website