- Hiring Organization: Synopsys
- Post Name: Technical Engineering
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 70000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Hyderabad
Job Description For Title:
We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven technical engineer to join our company. The technical engineer’s responsibilities include assisting Engineers with various tasks like design, construction, equipment installation, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, and providing customer support. You should also be able to troubleshoot systems, identify problems, and write up reports.
To be successful as a technical engineer, you should be meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline. Outstanding candidates are team players with exemplary problem-solving abilities.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter and connected, and security is an integral part of the design.
Powering this new era of innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring amazing new products to life.
Responsibility For Title:
- Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
- Conducting required research and developing best practices.
- Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
Skills For Title:
- Additional certification or license may be required.
- Experience in a similar technical role recommended.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website