- Hiring Organization: TATA Steel
- Post Name: Program Manager
- Industry: Steel company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 140000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group.
Formerly known as Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO), Tata Steel is among the top steel producing companies in the world with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US$19.7 billion in the financial year ending 31 March 2020. It is the second largest steel company in India (measured by domestic production) with an annual capacity of 13 million tonnes after Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL).
Tata Steel operates in 26 countries with key operations in India, Netherlands and The United Kingdom, and employs around 80,500 people. Its largest plant (10 MTPA capacity) is located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. In 2007, Tata Steel acquired the UK-based steel maker Corus. It was ranked 486th in the 2014 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world’s biggest corporations. It was the seventh most valuable Indian brand of 2013 according to Brand Finance.
In July 2019 Tata Steel Kalinganagar (TSK) was included in the list of the World Economic Forum’s (WEF’s) Global Lighthouse Network.
Tata Steel has been recognized amongst India’s Best Workplaces in Manufacturing 2022 by Great Place to Work. This recognition has been received for the fifth time, highlights company’s sustained focus on fostering a culture of high-trust, integrity, growth, and care for the employees. Tata Steel has also been inclusive towards its LGBTQ employees and also provides health insurance benefits for partners of its LGBTQ employees under the new HR policy.
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website