TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 in Mathura
One India’s leading IT Solution sector MNC company e.i. TCS currently hiring for the Freshers Jobs in Mathura city under all department and it’s open for Science, Commerce (BCA) and Engineering Graduates of 2018-2019-2020 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Tata Consultancy Services. meantime, read all further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
Name of Department: Various Jobs vacancies in IT Department
No. of Vacancies: Not available as of now.
Interview Date: Notified Soon – It might be conducted as telephonic or skype video call as referring current pandemic situation of COVID-19.
- Cognizant Hyderabad Jobs Process Executive Data 2021
- Marketing Jobs in Mumbai – Sales / Marketing Executive
- Union Bank Recruitment 2021 Latest Credit, Fire Officer Jobs
- SBI Recruitment 2021 | 179 Executive, Field Visit Officers
- 10th Standard – Pass
- Diploma – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass is required to get apply.
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates Jobs near me who have some IT skills or looking for career in IT sectors.
Experience: Freshers Jobs near me in Mathura Uttar Pradesh
Place of Job: Nearby Metro City where TCS campus alive ( i.e. Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Delhi Jobs) – You should be able to travel or relocate.
Age Limit: Yes, TCS currently needs young talent only mostly freshers candidate only to get better growth.
Salary: Not a bar for perfect candidate, can go Up to 7.34 L/A
Application fees: No fees
Reservation: Not applicable as this is public limited company.
Mode of application: Through online only by clicking apply now button.
Starting Date of application: Already Started – hurry up
Last Date of application: Close soon might be on 2/21/2021
Selection Process: Based on interview with interview panel.
- Firstly, candidate must have very good programming knowledge and willingness to learn.
- Most Importantly, Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Selection Process of TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 nearby Uttar Pradesh
- Application through website
- Resume Screening by HR
- Interview Setup
- Interview panel