- Hiring Organization: International School of OIS&P
- Post Name: Art & Design Teacher
- Industry: Primary and Secondary Education
- Qualification: A Bachelor Degree In Art & Design
- Salary: ZAR 2500 to ZAR 3500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Cape Town
Teacher Job In Cape Town: An art teacher job description can give you an accurate idea of what the employer expects from you. The principal purpose of teaching art is to boost creative thinking, impart artistic skills to students and make them aware of the social, cultural, political and economic factors that influenced art in different historical periods. For doing this capably, the art teacher requires considerable artistic abilities and knowledge of aesthetics and art history. They also typically require excellent communication, interpersonal and empathetic skills.
The purpose of this interview question is to find out if you have done your research before coming for the job interview. Since you want to work at that particular school, it is essential that you have some basic knowledge about it. You can make a better impression by stating a few valid reasons that made you decide to apply for an art teacher job with them
International School of OIS&P Oeiras International School’s (OIS’) motto, ‘Sapere Aude’, means dare to learn. We encourage our students to be brave and to consider new possibilities and ways to approach problems. All progress is made by those who have the confidence to think and act differently, and that journey starts with Sapere Aude!
Oeiras International School to offer a fresh approach to independent education within the Lisbon area. OIS is unique in that it was founded by parents themselves. Parents still own and run the school through their charitable foundation, Oeiras International School Associação SFL, by 30 investors and associates.
All profits go back into the school and the community is in control. There’s no doubt this contributes to the unique family-oriented ethos of OIS. What’s more, in the last decade, the school has firmly established itself as a leader in student skills development and has become the institution of choice for technologically-minded, creative and socially-aware families.
Our small class sizes mean our teachers know their learners as individuals, recognizing and responding to their particular ways of learning. A typical class is around 15 learners, but many are smaller, which allows for more teacher contact time for each learner. We have no doubt that this contributes to the academic success of our students.
Moreover, we are a proudly inclusive school and there is no entrance exam. We accept new students if we believe we can help them to be their best, and they can give to our community in return.
- plan, develop and implement art and art history curriculum to meet learning goals
- purchase art materials and maintain the inventory of art materials
- prepare and arrange art materials and art equipment in the classroom for students to use
- deliver lectures to students on art, art techniques, art history and aesthetics
- give drawing and painting demonstrations to students to teach them art techniques
- instruct students in working in different drawing, painting, and colouring techniques
- discuss various artistic approaches and traditions and encourage students to express themselves artistically
- Extensive knowledge and interest in various art forms and the history of their development.
- Good teaching skills, which make classes interesting for pupils and encourage them to participate.
- Diversified knowledge of various art forms, such as digital arts, photography, printmaking, cinematography, calligraphy, jewelry designing, and fashion designing, may also be beneficial.
- Patience and approach ability so that students feel comfortable expressing themselves freely.
- The ability to work with disabled students may sometimes be necessary.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website