- Hiring Organization: WhiteHat Jr
- Post Name: Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Kid Passion
- Salary: INR 25000/- to INR 51000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Kurnool
WhiteHat Jr, is an Indian ed-tech startup and online tutoring firm that teaches coding to kids via one-to-one live video classes. It was founded in by Karan Bajaj and is targeted at children aged 6 years to 14 years in countries like India and the U.S. In WhiteHat Jr was acquired by BYJU’S for USD$300 million It also claims to offer AI courses to its customers. In November Karan Bajaj, WhiteHat Jr’s founder, filed a 20 crore Indian rupee ($2.7 Million) defamation case against an engineer for publicly criticizing the firm’s marketing and advertising tactics.
TechCrunch further reported that the company had filed another suit against an investor for sharing negative feedback about the app. Since then, it has been at the forefront of criticism for its advertising practices, with the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) asking the company to pull down its advertisements. The body claimed that the ads are dubious and unsubstantiated after it received reports from several activities, parents, and media persons. WhiteHat Jr was also allegedly found to be removing social media posts that are critical of its app, the faculty teaching via the app, and its general marketing ideology.
In November 2020, it was reported that the personal information of over 280,000 students and teachers was leaked via the company’s AWS servers. WhiteHat Jr left its backend servers open which gave unrestricted access to plaintext data about its students & teachers including but not limited to personal data like user IDs, student names, images, age, gender, parents’ names, and progress reports. They restricted access to data after noticing the Data breach.
- We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
- You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Responsibility For Teacher Job in Kurnool:
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills For Teacher Job in Kurnool:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website