- Hiring Organization: Birmingham International Collegiate of Canada
- Post Name: Economics Teacher
- Industry: Education/Training
- Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Salary: CAD 1200 to CAD 1800 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Birmingham International Collegiate of Canada, provides students with education at a superior academic level in an environment that fosters a positive self-image and encourages each student to develop to his or her full potential. Birmingham strives to educate and equip students to become leaders and valuable representatives in the Canadian and international communities.
It believes that superior education is needed in order to succeed in a very competitive environment. Its highly qualified and dedicated staff is committed to providing students with the highest quality instruction, in a well-resourced environment necessary for optimal learning. Also, Birmingham’s smaller class sizes ensure personalized attention and its teachers strive to motivate, inspire, and challenge each student every day in class.
High school economics teachers teach economics to students in grades 9 through 12. They usually provide students with a broad introduction to the field of economics, covering concepts such as microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics and cyber economics.
- To plan and prepare appropriately the assigned courses and lectures.
- To conduct assigned classes at the scheduled times.
- To demonstrate competence in classroom instruction.
- To implement the designated curriculum completely and in due time
- Good at understanding complex systems.
- Independent thinker.
- Comfort with uncertainty.
- Written skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website