- Hiring Organization: Shri Datta Vidya Mandir
- Post Name: PGT Maths Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: B.ED
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nagpur
Shri Datta Vidya Mandir, Our aim is to create a happy, caring and co-operative school community, which celebrates learning in all of its forms and we have an enriching programme of extra-curricular activities and visits.
We aim to produce an environment that encourages each pupil to develop qualities of self-discipline, organisation, motivation and the enjoyment of working hard which makes them confident and competent members of society.
Our core purpose is to provide high quality Teaching and Learning.
We create a ‘feel good’ factor, so that each individual feels good about themselves, about what they do and about the school
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced math teacher to join our team. As a math teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress.
To be successful as a math teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices. Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students’ psychosocial needs.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website