Suryadatta Group of Schools, Pune Wanted Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty
Suryadatta Group of Schools, Pune has announced Teaching and Non-Teaching faculty jobs 2021 for the post of Principal, Vice-Principal, CBSE Co-Ordinator, Pre-Primary Teachers, PRT/TGT/PGT, Lab Assistant, Performing Art Teachers, and Admin Staff. Interested candidates may apply through email within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Hiring Organization: Suryadatta Group of Schools
Organization Profile: The Suryadatta Education Foundation, SEF, is a charitable trust registered with the Registrar of Societies, the Government of Maharashtra. The Suryadatta Group of Institutes was established in the year 1999, with the blessing of Late Smt Ratanbai & Shri Bansilalji Chordiya in Pune – The Oxford of East.
Job Title: Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty
- CBSE Co-Ordinator
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- PRT/TGT/PGT Teachers
- Performing Art Teachers
- Lab Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Departments that have Faculty Vacancy:
- Primary Teachers:
- Environmental Science
- TGT Teachers:
- Social Studies
- PGT Teachers:
- Political Science
- Business Studies
- Informatics Practices
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Principal: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed/M.Ed. Excellent Communication Skills & a minimum of 10 years of Teaching Experience out of which 5 years as Principal position in a Senior Secondary School CBSE affiliated School.
- Vice-Principal: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with B.Ed. Excellent Communication Skills & a minimum of 5 years of Teaching Experience in a senior secondary school CBSE Affiliated School.
- CBSE Co-Ordinator: As per CBSE norms
- Pre-Primary Teachers: Graduate with NTT/ ECCE & Excellent communication skills. Freshers may also apply.
- PRT Teacher: Graduate, B.Ed with excellent communication skills. Freshers may also apply.
- TGT Teacher: Graduate in relevant subject with b.Ed & excellent communication skills with a minimum of 3 years experience in teaching. CTET qualified preferred
- PGT Teachers: Masters Degree in relevant subject & B.Ed with minimum 3 years experience in Senior Secondary Section
- Art Teachers: Art & Craft/ Music/ dance/ Relevant qualification with minimum 3 years experience
- Lab Assistant: B.Sc/ M.Sc, in relevant subject with B.Ed & Excellent Communication skills
- Admin Staff: Graduates with excellent communication skills & computer proficiency
i. The candidates should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
ii. The candidate should have good communication skills
iii. The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
iv. Plan and implement educational activities and events.
v. Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary: 20000 to 60000 Month
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://www.suryadatta.org/
How to Apply: Candidates who are all interested to apply for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty jobs at the Suryadatta Group of Schools, Pune may apply by sending the application to the email id mentioned below Within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Email Address to apply for job Vacancy: email@example.com
Suryadatta Group of Schools,
Survey No.342, Bavdhan,
Pune-411 021, Maharashtra,
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website