- Hiring Organization: Ryan International School, Masdar City
- Post Name: English Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Master of Arts
- Salary: AED 3000 to AED 4000 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abu Dhabi
Teaching Jobs in Abu Dhabi For Indian Fresher’s: Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English. You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
Ryan International School, Masdar City, is about giving your career the best you have ever wanted. From a strong academic foundation to the knowledge of spiritual personality, the Ryan way is about holistic development in its true sense. You get to be with the best little minds in the country. Minds that are alive and brimming with stories.
You get to work on training & teaching tools that are path breaking and revolutionary. The Ryan Group has in place the best academic systems that are changing the way the world looks at education. The group’s quality processes are cutting edge and the sharpest in the education field.
Ryan International School, Greater Noida believes that learning happens everywhere and provides hands-on experience of concepts taught in class. Teachers are encouraged to empathies with social issues and undertake remarkable initiatives to nurture young minds.
Because of its sheer size and spread across the country, The Ryan International Group of Institutions can provide a facility of relocation to any staff in need.
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research new language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
- Inform parents about their children’s performance.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- Excellent command over English.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
- UAE based teaching experience is preferred.
- Experience teaching the CBSE curriculum is required.
- At least 2 years of Teaching experience.
- Candidate should be a resident of Abu Dhabi city/Mussafah residential area.
- Proactively support the mission, vision and values of the school.
- The candidates should be available to join immediately.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website