- Hiring Organization: Alberta Accredited International Schools
- Post Name: Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: B.Ed, M.Ed, Post Graduation
- Salary: CAD 600 to CAD 1100 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Edmonton, Canada
Alberta Accredited International Schools, has an excellent reputation and is recognized as one of the best in the English speaking world. In Alberta, many children start their formal schooling through early learning programs. Alberta Education recognizes that quality early learning education has a positive impact on children’s well-being, learning and development. Strong early learning programs, a common curriculum, highly qualified and trained teachers and high standards contribute to students reaching their full potential.
When students graduate from an AAIS they receive the internationally-recognized Alberta High School Diploma. Many of Alberta’s high school graduates continue their education at Alberta’s outstanding universities and colleges
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Resource. One of the top roles a teacher must fill is that of a resource specialists.
- Support. Students are the ones who need support when learning a new skill or piece of information.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Time management skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website