- Hiring Organization: Happy Bees Early Learning Center
- Post Name: Pre School Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Degree in Education
- Salary: AED 3500 to AED 4000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abu Dhabi
Teaching Vacancies in Abu Dhabi: We are looking for a vibrant preschool teacher to educate, care for, and inspire the young minds at our preschool. Using a variety of teaching methods, including artistic expression, educational play, and storytelling, you will teach children to identify shapes, colors, numbers, and letters, while providing them with foundational life skills and preparing them for the next stage of formal education.
To be successful as a preschool teacher, you should have the patience, compassion, and energy to successfully guide a class of young children, each of whom will have different needs, abilities, aptitudes, and emotions. The best candidate will also have excellent administrative and organizational skills, in order to plan curriculums and create reports on each child’s progress.
Happy Bees Early Learning Center, Our Toddler Program is available for children between the ages of fifteen and twenty-four months. Our newly opening toddler classrooms are set up to best support the development of independent and curious learners.
Our Infant Program provides care for newborns between the ages of three months and fifteen months. In our two infant classrooms, skilled, experienced and committed teachers provide a secure, nurturing and calm learning environment that meets the individual needs of children and their families.
Starting when your child is three months old, we will nurture their development and take care of their daily needs from feeding and diapering to developing language skills and providing physical stimulation through talking, singing, cuddling, story time, stroller walks and rug time. Our preschool classroom welcomes children between the ages of two and four.
Our small group size enables our teachers to be become familiar with the children’s individual strengths and challenges and to work with them in small groups and individually, in order to reach their highest potential.
- Educating children about fundamental concepts, such as colors, letters, numbers, and shapes.
- Encouraging social interactions between children and improving their self-esteem.
- Engaging in creative methods of learning, such as arts and crafts, supervised play, and storytelling.
- Planning comprehensive curriculums to address early childhood development needs.
- Instilling a sense of order and discipline in the classroom.
- Monitoring free time on the playground.
- Ensuring the classroom is a clean, safe, and organized environment.
- Experience working with young children in a classroom setting.
- Ability to communicate with young children at their level.
- Patient, compassionate attitude, with a friendly, energetic disposition.
- Good mediation and nurturing abilities.
- Creative mindset with an ability to create memorable, out-of-the-box lessons.
- Passion for shaping and inspiring young minds.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website