- Hiring Organization: Thermo Fisher
- Post Name: Test Engineer
- Industry: Corporation
- Qualification: Engineering or Science Degree
- Salary: SGD 180 to SGD 450 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Singapore
Thermo Fisher, Thermo Electron was co-founded in 1956 by George N. Hatsopoulos and Peter M Nomikos. Hatsopoulos had an MIT PhD in mechanical engineering and Nomikos was a Harvard Business School graduate. The company focused on providing analytical and laboratory products, and had revenues of over $2 billion in 2004.
Fisher Scientific was founded in 1902 by Chester G. Fisher from Pittsburgh. It focused on providing laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety, and education.
On May 14, 2006, Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific announced that they would merge in a tax-free, stock-for-stock exchange; the merged company was named Thermo Fisher Scientific, and had about 30,000 employees, and reported US$9 billion in combined revenue. On November 9, 2006, the companies announced that the merger had been completed. However, the Federal Trade Commission ruled that this acquisition was anti-competitive regarding centrifugal evaporators, requiring Fisher to divest Genevac. In April 2007, Genevac was sold to Riverlake Partners LLC and the merger closed with FTC approval.
Today, the company’s products are sold under the brand names of Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific, and several other recognized brand names (e.g. Chromacol, Nalgene, Cellomics, Pierce Protein Research and Fermentas). According to company figures, 46% of its sales are in life sciences, 20% in healthcare, and 34% in industrial/environmental and safety.
Thermo Fisher has offices and operations worldwide, notably in the U.S. and in Europe,[ and China having 5,000 employees and contributing over 10% of the company’s revenue.
LabVIEW Programmer will be primarily involved in writing and debugging code for new and existing equipment used in testing and verification of Thermo Fisher Scientific instruments. Success in this role will be measured by your ability to help Engineering team to develop manufacturing test software that robustly deliver unique capabilities.
- Understand and confirm proper operations of existing LabVIEW programs used in manufacturing system test.
- Add functionalities and improve robustness, usability, and user interface of existing manufacturing test software to support NPI and sustaining projects.
- Define, specify, and develop new test specifications and control programs using NI hardware.
- Summarize experimental results and provide direct feedback to the development team both verbally and written.
- Perform data analysis using proper statistical techniques and tools. • Write operating instructions as needed.
- Collaborate / coordinate with different manufacturing functional teams.
- Object-orientated programming, JKI or Open Source would be preferred.
- Experienced in Test Stand, Python, C++/C and MySQL an added advantage.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of electrical circuit theory, and ability to read and follow electrical schematics.
- Proficiency with engineering statistical analysis using Minitab or JMP.
- High level of attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website