- Hiring Organization: CocaCola Canada Bottling Limited
- Post Name: Truck Driver
- Industry: Beverage Manufacturing Industry.
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: CAD 28 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Canada
CocaCola Canada Bottling Limited, is an independent, family-owned business. Our people are the DNA of our organization. The safety of our over 5,700 team members and those we serve is our number one priority.
Our company’s Mission is more critical to us today than ever: to create a better future and deliver optimism for our customers, our consumers, our communities, and our employees.
Our teams are working around the clock to ensure our products get into the hands of the essential services that Canadians are counting on, like grocery stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities. We are proud to be a part of Canadian and provincial critical infrastructures and our hard-working teams are playing vital roles in delivering our customers and consumers a sense of optimism and normalcy they’re looking for during these challenging times.
Plan the delivery goods correctly so that they are delivered on time. Drive on different routes to deliver goods. Supervise load and unload of products from the trucks. Transport all fragile and heavy items carefully
- Transport finished goods and raw materials.
- Plan and manage distribution to manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items.
- Inspect for safety issues.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan best route options.
- Focus. As a truck driver, you need to stay focused for extended periods of time.
- Mechanical knowledge.
- Practice driving.
- Learn from others.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website