- Hiring Organization: HIRE RIGHTT DMCC
- Post Name: Store keeper
- Industry: Executive search firm
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Salary: UAD 2500 to UAD 2900 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Dubai
HIRE RIGHTT DMCC, We get that employers need much more than raw data to operate a successful background screening program. As the world’s largest provider of background check services, HireRight specializes in helping organizations of all sizes and locations efficiently implement, utilise and refine their background screening programs.
We work with the increasingly wide variety of organizations that exist in today’s global business environment. With simple, streamlined solutions, we can help you solve even the toughest background screening problems and help your business work smarter.
Many of Asia Pacific’s most innovative and successful organizations trust Hire Right to deliver customer-focused solutions that increase efficiency and speed up time-to-hire.
From Singapore to China, Australia to India, our local knowledge ensures you can create the right screening program customized for your needs.
And we’re on the candidate’s side as well. We work hard to simplify their experience and make it easy to submit requested information. Our dedicated candidate care team increases communication and transparency. This gives your job applicants much-needed peace of mind.
We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a store keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good store keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website