- Hiring Organization: Siemens Energy Canada Limited
- Post Name: Labor Data Administrator
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: High School
- Salary: CAD 200 to CAD 800 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Siemens Energy Canada Limited, We support our customers on their individual journeys toward decolonization. We push the transition to a more sustainable energy world. Our products, solutions, and services cover nearly the entire energy value chain. We have the know-how, the innovative technologies. We turn ideas into reality. At Siemens Energy Canada, we are one team. More than 1,500 employees are determined to energize society and be part of one of the world’s most valued energy technology companies.
Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and views. Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Building database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A logical approach to work.
- The ability to priorities tasks.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website