- Hiring Organization: Aseema Charitable Trust
- Post Name: Hindi Teacher for Secondary section
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: 12th Pass/ Graduate / Post Graduate with B.Ed./ M.Ed. qualification (Marathi / Hindi) is mandatory.
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Aseema Charitable Trust is a non-governmental organization with a mission to equip children from marginalized communities with high quality, value based education; enabling development of their limitless potential. Over the past 22 years, Aseema has worked extensively with children living in slum communities in Mumbai and remote tribal communities in Igatpuri, Maharashtra.
In Mumbai, Aseema works in partnership with the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) to create centres of excellence within the public education system. We have adopted the English medium sections of the Pali Chimbai Municipal School, Bandra West, Santacruz (West) Municipal School and Kherwadi Municipal School, Bandra East.
Teach Hindi language and literature courses to Middle/High School Hindi students as a second and primary language (Language B) Act as a liaison between KIS administration, teaching staff, individual Hindi students and their parents Develop Hindi language and literature curriculum for Middle/High School level within PYP, MYP and IB framework Translate web material and documents pertaining to KIS intended for parents of Hindi students from English to Hindi Teach the history of Hindi literature with an emphasis on modern literature and selected literary works, literary skills including text handling, written and oral presentations.
- To prepare innovative lesson plans and teaching aids on time
- To monitor the progress of children by correcting books and assignments regularly
- To maintain close links with co-curricular teachers and to coordinate with Social Worker and Counselor for the children’s requirements.
- To actively participate in the Parents meeting and provide feedback on the progress of the child to the parent
- To complete administrative responsibilities assigned to you on time
- To give equal attention to children of different abilities in the class
- Good command over Marathi and Hindi language.
- Hindi and Marathi to Secondary section.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website