- Hiring Organization: Shree Chandal Nanavati Vinay Mandir
- Post Name: Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: INR 10000/- to INR 15000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Urgent Teacher Vacancy in Mumbai: We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Shree Chandal Nanavati Vinay Mandir, came into existence as a Gujarati Medium Girls’ institution. A School steeped in Gandhian Philosophies and principles such as dignity of labor, honesty and self – reliance, this institution has made a smooth and uneventful transition into a co-educational and then English medium school. We are happy to announce that we are now affiliated to ICSE Council.
Today, six decades later, it still stands tall as a beacon-spreading core educational values such as trust, faith, tolerance and virtue.
Shree Chandulal was the son of the illustrious Dr. Balabhai Nanavati who served many long years as the royal physician of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaikwad of Baroda. A deep desire to be of service to the community drove Shree Chandulal to establish an educational trust in the name of the Nanavati family. His wife Smt. Maniben also shared his vision and worked tirelessly to fulfil her late husband’s dreams.
Her efforts finally came into fruition with the establishment of a Gujarati medium Girls’ school.
Both Shree Chandulal and his wife Smt. Maniben were close associates of Gandhiji and adopted his ideals and Principles in the setting up of the school.
Today the third generation of this family is proudly holding up the forefathers legacy of ‘Education for All’ with a Vision, ‘Empowering the future’ and a mission to ‘Develop Collective Intelligence’ we move ahead to inculcate ‘Learning for Sustainable Development’ creating Global Citizens for Tomorrow.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website