- Hiring Organization: Bright Light Montessori
- Post Name: Teacher Assistant
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Post Graduate
- Salary: ZAR 6000 to ZAR 10000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Cape Town
Job Description For Vacancies In Cape Town :
Vacancies In Cape Town Cape Town: We’re looking for a competent Teacher Assistant to help our lead Teachers in educating our students. You’ll get to work with children of various ages and educational needs, while learning how to craft effective lesson plans and organize classrooms.
As a Teacher Assistant, you’ll be responsible for individual students – or smaller groups of students – who need assistance to absorb the lesson material. You’ll work with the lead Teacher to build plans for class and you’ll also help them with record-keeping.
To do this job well, you should be smart and patient with a positive attitude. If you’re ready to develop yourself in the world of teaching and do some real good for our students, we’d like to meet you.
Bright Light Montessori Bright Light Montessori was founded by our Principal and Preschool class Directness Natalie Hart in 2017. Natalie spent many years’ au pairing children in America and South Africa, which created a deep love for child development and how to help them grow into confident, happy children.
In 2008 Natalie studied at Head start Mercy Montessori for her Diploma in age 3-6. Natalie taught at a small Montessori School in Mowbray for 3 years and then moved on to Mainstream preschool in Tokai where she grew even further in her love for education. Natalie has bachelor’s in education in Foundation Phase; this helps her to know what the children need to achieve to succeed in South African Grade 1 classes. After 5 years Natalie knew it was time to open her own school and help even more children grow to their full potential.
Bright Light Montessori is a proud South African Montessori Association member, we are in process to gain FULL tier Membership which shows we are an Authentic Montessori School on par with Montessori schools worldwide.
Responsibility For Vacancies In Cape Town:
- Help teachers prepare lesson plans
- Set up necessary material for classes (e.g. projectors, chemistry sets)
- Track student attendance and class schedules
- Review material taught in class with individual students with learning challenges
- Work with smaller groups of students for remedial teaching or reinforcing the learning process
- Escort and supervise students in field trips and school activities
- Make sure classrooms are safe and tidy before classes start
- Assist teachers with various tasks, like grading assignments and informing parents of their children’s progress
- Help students adjust, learn and socialize and report to teachers about possible behavioral issues
Skills For Vacancies In Cape Town :
- Experience as a Teacher Assistant
- Familiarity with school administrative tasks and learning methods
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Cool-tempered and positive attitude
- Firm but kind personality
- A love for teaching and the ability to build a trusting relationship with students, teachers and parents
- College or associate’s degree is preferred
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website