- Hiring Organization: TS Imagine
- Post Name: Delivery Manager
- Industry: Capital Markets And Investment Management Industry.
- Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree In A Business-Related Field.
- Salary: AED 5400 to AED 19000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 to 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Umm Al Quwain
Vacancies In Umm Al Quwain: We are looking for a dedicated service delivery manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The service delivery manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. The main tasks of a service delivery manager, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
To be a successful service delivery manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and team working skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
TS Imagine, was created in 2021 by Francisco Partners and Rob Flatley through the combination of two best-in-class platforms, Trading Screen and Imagine Software. By leveraging the deep knowledge, decades of experience and successful track record of partnership between both companies, TS Imagine offers a unique SaaS-based trading, portfolio management and real-time risk solution. We provide capabilities across asset classes in trade analytics and execution, order management, portfolio monitoring, real-time risk analyses, compliance, margin calculations and more.
Our team of 400+ professionals is located across 10 offices in global financial centers with the mission to enable asset managers, hedge funds, fund managers, pension funds, broker-dealers, banks, wealth managers and family offices with a comprehensive suite of solutions for capital markets. Above all else, we are committed to our clients’ by delivering the best possible services to support their growth as markets evolve. We do this by bringing financial markets experts together with quants, technologists and clients to develop solutions for real-world needs. Find out more about our Solutions and Services or see what it’s like to work at TS Imagine.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website