SALARY – 550,000 INR Yearly
Experience 3 – 6 years
School Degree – UG: Any Graduate – Any Specializationree Description
Responsibility for checking, loading and unloading inbound and outbound of Finished goods.
- Strictly comply with company safety policy.
- Tally count to ensure the accuracy of Item name/Batch number and quantity received for FG into warehouse and outbound to trucks/drivers. Ensure the physical stock delivered is matched with the delivery document (invoice, delivery note). Ensure to sign handover minutes between WH and production (inbound) and between WH and drivers (outbound).
- Coordinate to do FG cycle count daily/weekly and monthly; and monitor inventory in and out and stock balance.
- Take samples as require for all BUs.
- Support to arrange loose pallet (count, arrange the goods before dispatch), wrapping for ICD orders (used temperature isolated sheet)
- Drive Forklift to load and unloading goods receipt and goods issue.
- Coordination to do 5S at all warehouse areas.
- Other tasks required by Warehouse Supervisor.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization