- Hiring Organization: Gen Next India Private Limited
- Post Name: HR Intern
- Industry: Employment Search Service
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Salary: INR 8000/- to INR 9000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Work From Home Hr Jobs in Mumbai: HR interns work under the supervision of the HR manager to provide administrative support to the HR department. They post and remove job advertisements as needed, schedule interviews with shortlisted candidates, and gather pertinent payroll data.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies. You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
To be successful as an HR intern, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding HR intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
Gen Next India Private Limited, Gen Next is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India.
We focus mostly on ‘Executive Search’ for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions.
With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Gen Next has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the, Gen Next has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them.
Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at Gen Next, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly.
Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website