- Hiring Organization: Colgate-Palmolive
- Post Name: Colgate Packing
- Industry: Production Company
- Qualification: 8th Pass, 10th pass, 12th pass
- Salary: INR 10000/- to INR 15000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products William Colgate, a devout Baptist English immigrant soap and candle maker established in 1806 a starch, soap, and candle factory on Dutch Street in New York City under the name William Colgate & Company.
In 1833, he suffered a severe heart attack, stopping his business’s sales; after a convalescence he continued with his business. In the 1840s, the company began selling individual cakes of soap in uniform weights. In 1857, Colgate died and the company was reorganized as Colgate & Company under the management of his devout Baptist son Samuel Colgate, who did not want to continue the business but thought it would be the right thing to do. In 1872, he introduced Cashmere Bouquet, a perfumed soap.
In 1873, the company introduced its first Colgate Toothpaste, an aromatic toothpaste sold in jars. In 1896, the company sold the first toothpaste in a tube, named Colgate Ribbon Dental Cream (invented by dentist Washington Sheffield). Also in 1896, Colgate hired Martin Ittner and under his direction founded one of the first applied research labs.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
- Moving and sorting goods and materials.
- Picking, inspecting and packing products.
- Labeling and boxing products prior to shipping.
- Continually stocking/unstocking shelves.
- Attending to and processing shipments.
- Helping to complete shipments, process and load orders.
- In-depth knowledge of packing and shipping procedures.
- Ability to operate shipping vehicles.
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours.
- Excellent organizational skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website