- Hiring Organization: Yes Bank
- Post Name: Associate Sales Officer
- Industry: Retail Banking Company
- Qualification: Master Degree
- Salary: INR 21000/- to INR 34000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nellore
Yes Bank, is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, India and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor in
It offers wide range of differentiated products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services. , in an attempt to avoid the collapse of the bank, which had an excessive amount of bad loans, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) took control of it. RBI later reconstructed the board and named Prashant Kumar, former chief financial officer and deputy managing director of State Bank of India, as MD & CEO of Yes Bank, along with Sunil Mehta, former non-executive chairman of Punjab National Bank, as Yes Bank’s non-executive chairman.
The bank’s management under the new leadership of Kumar, immediately repositioned itself and dealt with all internal and market related challenges to restore customer and depositor confidence. Under the coordinated efforts of the new board and management, Mehta assured shareholders of speedy recovery, even as the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and other banks lent it support through a historic Yes Bank Reconstruction the bank launched a digital wallet known as Yes Pay, integrating with BHIM and UPI. On 3 Yes Bank signed a MoU with the government to provide ₹1,000 crore (equivalent to ₹12 billion or US$160 million in financing for food processing projects.
Sales associates are most commonly found working for retailers who sell clothing, jewelry, office supplies, and sporting goods. Alternative titles for this role are retail sales associate, sales floor associate, and retail salesperson.
Sales associates greet customers on arrival then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, refunds, and resolve common complaints.
Responsibility For Yes Bank Jobs in Nellore:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Skills For Yes Bank Jobs in Nellore:
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website