- Hiring Organization: Zulekha Hospital
- Post Name: Intensivist
- Industry: Hospitality Company
- Qualification: Postgraduate
- Salary: AED 2400 to AED 5000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Sharjah
Zulekha Hospital, found its roots in when its creator Dr. Zulekha Daud moved from her native India to Sharjah, UAE in order to pursue her dream of serving people in need and offer affordable medical facilities to all.
From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving patients from all walks of life, Dr. Zulekha soon became a household name. After years of dedicated service, Zulekha Hospital was first established in Sharjah in
Today, the Zulekha Healthcare Group includes two multidisciplinary hospitals in Dubai and Sharjah, as well as three UAE medical centers and three pharmacies providing specialized treatments in over 30 disciplines. The Group has also established a multidisciplinary Hospital in Nagpur, Central India – Alexis.
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is a full-fledged, multi-disciplinary hospital with Out-patient and In-patient facilities. What started off as a 30 bed set up with basic facilities for gynecology, obstetrics, surgery, medicine and pediatrics in today boasts of 185 beds, sprawled over an area of 290,000 square ft.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a 140 bed hospital established in which offers both inpatient and outpatient care covering a wide range of medical and surgical specialties. The facility boasts state-of-the-art operation theatre arrangements, emergency services, labor rooms and includes multiple centers of excellence such as Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology and Physiotherapy.
Both facilities are specialized in following key services: Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, ICU, Dialysis, Advanced radiology & Laboratory services, Minimal Invasive surgeries, Bariatric Surgeries, Joint Replacement Surgeries, Specialized Cancer Care, Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, Pulmonology and Chest Diseases, etc.
We are searching for a dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibility For Intensives:
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
Skills For Intensives:
- Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website